Mr. Kollenberg is Board Certified in both Civil Trial Law and Civil Appellate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specializations.
He has devoted his professional career to the representation of clients in commercial litigation at the trial and appellate levels as well as in arbitration matters. His practice includes handling real estate, construction, insurance brokerage, employment, and contract disputes, as well as other complex litigation.
- Board Certified, Civil Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Board Certified, Civil Appellate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Stanford University, A.B., with Distinction, 1973
- Harvard University, J.D., cum laude, 1976
BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS
- Texas, 1976
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Southern, Western, and Northern Districts of Texas
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Fifth, Eight and Eleventh Circuits
- U.S. Supreme Court