Peter represents small and mid-sized businesses, individuals and financial institutions in real estate and business-related courtroom matters, both at the trial and appellate levels. Peter also represents creditors in bankruptcy proceedings.
Peter feels comfortable and confident in the courtroom. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Peter spent 15 years as a public school teacher, where he developed strong and persuasive public speaking skills, which help when presenting a case to a judge and jury. In addition to teaching in the classroom, Peter also coached football, basketball and cross country while a teacher, and those competitive experiences help in the courtroom as well.
When not practicing law, Peter enjoys reading and exercising, including jogging, walking and lifting weights.
- Samuel and Shawn Calvillo, et al v. Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC, et al; 487 S.W.3d 626 (Tex. App. – El Paso 2015, pet. denied)
- Wells Fargo Bank. N.A. v. Wolf, 444 S.W. 3d 685 (Tex. App. – Houston [14th Dist.] 2014, no pet.)
- McLane v. New Caney Oaks Apartments, 416 S.W. 3d 115 (Tex. App. – Beaumont 2013, no pet.)
- Howard Industries, Inc. v. Crown Cork & Seal Co., LLC, 403 S.W. 3d 347 (Tex. App. – [Houston 1st Dist.] 2013, no pet.)
- Martin v. New Century Mort. Co., et al; 377 S.W.3d 79 (Tex. App. – Houston [1st Dist.] 2012, no pet.)
- Johnston v. Oiltanking Houston, L.P., 367 S.W. 3d 412 (Tex. App. – Houston [14th Dist.] 2012, no pet.)
- Lazell v. Stone, 123 S.W. 3d 6 (Tex. App. – Houston [1st. Dist.] 2003, pet. denied)
- State v. Japage Partnership, 80 S.W.3d 618 (Tex. App. – Houston [1st Dist.] 2002, pet. denied)
- Houston Bar Association
- Taught in the public schools for 15 years
- Coached football and basketball
- Served as a board member of his community’s homeowners association for several years