Banking Associate (3 – 7 Years’ Experience)
Candidate must be a transactional attorney with:
- An entrepreneurial spirit and passion for serving clients
- Experience representing financial institutions, including:
- Preparation of documents for residential and commercial real estate, asset based, and SBA loans, workouts and foreclosures
- Review of organizational, title and survey issues
- Working knowledge of compliance and regulatory issues
- Ability to work in the office as opposed to working remotely
Crain Caton & James is a Houston law firm with 40+ attorneys serving the community for over 100 years and which is continuing to grow. The compensation structure, combined with a seasoned and very talented management team, allows for higher income potential, more control over your professional life and less political gamesmanship than most traditional large law firms can offer.
Qualified and interested candidates should send resume and salary requirements in confidence to email@example.com.