CareersJoin the CCJ Team
Quality of Work
We highly value each member of the firm.
Our shareholders, our associates, and our support staff work together to accomplish client goals. We grow as needed to meet those demands. As a result, we differ from many other firms – we do not grow through bulk hiring and attrition. We select individuals who meet our current needs and who provide a long-term fit. With that focus in mind, we do not utilize a summer associate program.
Working With Us
- High level of attorney satisfaction (extremely low turnover)
- Compensation structure, combined with low overhead, allows for higher income potential, more control and less political gamesmanship than most traditional large law firms can offer
- Strong, diversified and extremely loyal client base that includes high net worth individuals, mid-to-large closely held and family owned businesses, public companies and local governmental entities
- Stable, debt free, and well managed (both fiscally and professionally) by a talented and experienced Director of Administration, which reduces administrative time commitments and allows attorneys to focus on the practice of law and their families
- Attorneys are frequently asked to serve as outside general counsel to clients