At least 7 years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Drafting and negotiating real estate investment and professional partnerships (including background in deal structure and tax matters) and real estate private placement/exempt offerings
- A wide range of corporate, M&A or commercial transactions, including strategic analysis, due diligence and negotiations
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of complex commercial contracts, including NDAs, MSAs, RE purchase agreements, leases, purchase agreements for products and services, and software license and services agreements
- Hands-on (lead counsel) experience in the areas listed above is essential
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Superior judgment and business acumen, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently
Qualified candidates who are interested in learning more about this opportunity are encouraged to send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org All inquiries will be held in strictest confidence.