Crain Caton & James congratulates attorneys Gabriela M. Barake, Kathleen Tanner Beduze, Joshua R. Flores, Anna V. Kavanaugh and David A. Polsinelli for being named to the 2021 edition of the Texas Rising Stars list published by Super Lawyers. To be on the Rising Stars list, attorneys must be 40 or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are named to the Rising Stars list.
- Gabriela focuses her practice in the areas of Fiduciary Litigation, Probate and Guardianship Administration as well as Employment Law. She has been on the list from 2020-2021.
- Kathleen was recognized for her accomplishments in the Guardianship and Estate, Trust, and Fiduciary Litigation areas of law and has been on the list from 2016-2021.
- Josh built a practice, which concentrates in Estate, Trust, and Fiduciary Litigation, as well as Business Disputes and has been on the list from 2017-2021.
- Anna is an estate planning and probate attorney who assists clients with wealth planning, trusts, and estate administration. She is Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has been on the list from 2019-2021.
- Dave focuses his practice primarily on commercial litigation at both the trial and appellate levels. He routinely handles disputes involving contracts, construction, real property, oil & gas, and trade secrets. Dave has been on the list from 2019-2021.
“At Crain Caton & James, we pride ourselves on our ability to attract and retain top-level legal talent, which allows us to deliver the outstanding legal services that our clients have come to expect. To have so many of our young attorneys recognized as Texas Rising Stars in the 2021 edition of Super Lawyers is truly impressive. We are proud of their achievements and the hard work, determination and commitment that it took to achieve this recognition,” states Peter G. Nemeth, President of the Firm.