Must have 3-5 years’ experience in the following areas:
- Advise and assist with a wide variety of commercial leases including leases for national and regional shopping centers; national and regional big box retailers and in-line tenants; restaurants, movie theaters and other hospitality and entertainment businesses; large and small office suites and office buildings; federal and local government offices; data centers; industrial and manufacturing facilities; ports, terminals, and railyards; warehouses and distribution centers; and medical offices, clinics, and pharmacies.
- Review, analyze, prepare, and negotiate various agreements and instruments relating to leasing or other forms of occupancy including letters of intent, ground leases, assignments, subleases, renewals and amendments, workouts in and out of bankruptcy, SNDAs, estoppels, license agreements, temporary workspace agreements, and other similar instruments and agreements.
- Develop, maintain, and implement use of contract templates to streamline new leases and lease renewals and modifications.
Commercial Real Estate Development
- Advise and assist with a wide variety of real estate development matters such as land use and zoning, taxes, ADA compliance, and environmental liability.
- Review, analyze, prepare, and negotiate agreements for use in retail, industrial, and mixed-use developments including Reciprocal Easement Agreements (REA’s) and Declarations of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R’s).
- Develop, maintain, and implement use of systems to monitor exclusive use rights and use restrictions, access and visibility provisions, protected area agreements, and other matters affecting real estate operation and development.
Real Estate Acquisitions and Dispositions
Experience a plus with any real estate acquisitions and dispositions (i.e., purchase and sale).
Qualified candidates who are interested in learning more about this opportunity are encouraged to send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com All inquiries will be held in strictest confidence.